Friday 6th December
|Foundation Stage Production 9:30am in Raven Hall|
Friday 13th December
|Year 1 Production 9:15am and 2:00pm in Raven Hall|
Monday 16th December
|Carols in the playground 6pm Yrs 3 4 5 & 6. Food and drinks available to purchase in the Welcombe Hall afterwards provided by the School Meals Service|
Wednesday 18th December
|Year 2 Production 9:15am and 2:00pm in Raven Hall|
Thursday 19th December
It is important that your child is happy at school, our aim is for all children to reach their potential. We hope that you will be involved in all stages of your child’s education and that you will share in his/her achievements. We welcome your close and active interest in your child’s progress at Ravenhurst, we aim to work in partnership with you as parents.
This website aims to give you further, more detailed information about the organisation of our school. Should you not find an answer to any question or query you may have please contact the school via the contacts page.
Motto: Today’s children, Tomorrows’ Future
At Ravenhurst we are committed to being an inclusive school, providing a caring, high quality, challenging education where learning and teaching are exciting and creative within a safe, secure, nurturing environment. We endeavour to promote self-esteem, independence and self-motivation.
We aim to join our community of pupils, parents, staff and governors together to assist pupils in developing skills to become independent, life-long learners who will succeed and contribute responsibly in the global community.
- To create a happy, caring school with equal opportunities for all
- To develop lively, enthusiastic, enquiring minds, enjoying the widest variety of life-long learning experiences
- To enable each child to feel pride in their efforts, to have confidence in their own abilities
- To develop a healthy life style, where children are encouraged to make informed choices
- To achieve excellence, with pupils having high expectations of themselves and those around them in every aspect of school life
- To promote positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times
- To develop aesthetic, artistic, spiritual awareness of all, promoting understanding, fairness and respect for other races, religions and cultures
- To enhance everyone’s self-esteem and maximise their potential
- To strive for high standards in all aspects of the curriculum